PC Crashes every time I enter Play mode

Hi guys - new user here. Whenever I go into play mode, no matter the file, Unreal Engine freezes my entire PC, forcing me to shut down. There are no error logs or messages, my computer literally just stops working. I just upgraded to Windows 10 and have updated my GPU drivers (I have 3 Titan X’s). Processor is an Intel i7 5820k, I have 64gb of RAM. Any ideas what the issue could be? I’m assuming it has to be a driver thing but I’m at a loss on what to do.

Did you look at the logs? ( C:\Users\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject\Saved\Logs )

After some troubleshooting I seem to have gotten the following crash log:

Assertion failed: GD3D11RHI->GetQueryData(Query->Resource, &Query->Result, sizeof(Query->Result), Query->QueryType, true, false) [File:D:/Build/++UE4+Licensee/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Query.cpp] [Line: 45]

UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI
UE4Editor_RHI
UE4Editor_Renderer
UE4Editor_Renderer
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_RenderCore
UE4Editor_RenderCore
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
kernel32
ntdll

I have a dual monitor setup, and unplugging my second monitor seemed to help, but it still crashed in the materials editor.

Two main areas I’m thinking of are graphics card drivers and tell UE which card to use.

or

Thanks - in my NVIDIA control panel the preferred graphics processor for Unreal Engine is High-performance NVIDIA processor for both Global and Program settings - it’s still crashing. :frowning:

Darn, what about the drivers?
( you might need to get backwards to a stable version )

I have the latest drivers - I downloaded the GeForce Game Ready Driver 451.67 earlier today, was thinking maybe an older version might work as well…what a hassle

Not too bad. If you have a little rummage around on the site, you’ll find ‘most recent stable driver’.