Pawn avoids other still standing pawns

I am seeking a way for a moving pawn to detour around other still standing pawns. Now this can be accomplished using RVO avoidance or the DetourCrowdAI, which works quite well (for a few pawns). Now, I have pawns standing in a line/queue close to each other and here both of the above techniques fail. Moving pawns will try to squeeze through the line of still standing pawns unsuccessfully.

What is the most ideal way to solve this problem? Ideally I would like pawns to occupy the nav mesh around them, but doing so renders the pawns unable to move.

Nearly same situation here. RVO is not avoid standing AI. DetourCrowdAI I can not use because I use Supported Actors with different radius. But as you said, perhaps also not a solution.
What was your solution?

No solution. I think you will have to solve it with 3rd party plug-ins or writing an AI yourself, sadly.

Thank you. Did you found a AI plugin on the marketplace or a tutorial for this? I searched marketplace, but nothing is such a in-depth solution. It seems everything is using UE4 default features and not change RVO and/or DetourCrowdAI behavior or make DetourCrowdAI compatible with supported agents. If you every saw something, please let me know.

Have you tried configuring crowd specific parameters, e.g.:

UCrowdManager::SetAvoidanceConfig which takes a custom FCrowdAvoidanceConfig
or
UCrowdFollowingComponent::SetCrowdAvoidanceQuality which takes a ECrowdAvoidanceQaulity.

I am no expert in this regard, but maybe it’s worth a try.