Path Follow plugin

please how use open curve editor

For anyone, who gets the following Message on any IOS device:

My solution was to create a Plugins folder and paste in the PathFollow folder from the Marketplace folder. That Plugins folder is located right in the root folder of my project.
That gave me some headache and I hope that I could help someone with my solution.

Is there a way to preview an actor following the spline while playing a sequence in editor?

Hey there,

I have some characters that are walking animations. Please can you explain a simple path follow to use there natural animation speed.
Basically I just want them to walk in a circle.

Please can you help?

Hello. What are changes in update that just came up on Marketplace? Thank you.

Hello everyone!

Just wondering if anyone knows how I can move/edit spline points at runtimeā€¦

Tried getting the spline points in BP but could not find the right one.

Thanks

Good evening. Itā€™s been a while since this post has been active so I hope Iā€™m not digging up skeletons here. Does anybody know how to have a cars wheels turn (steer) as it follows the curve?

Thanks in advance.

Glen

Hello, I bought the path follow plugin. I canā€™t seem to align the dragon the right way. Could you help me? would there be tutorials? Thanks in advance.

your dragon should have the pathfollow bp on it right ? if it does there should be the option on the pathfollow bp section on your dragon to rotate it to any degree you want or offset it as it moves along

I need to modify the path follow blueprint but when I open it up in the blueprint editor itā€™s blank ! How do I modify it ?

Hello,
I am using this plugin in 5.0 and I noticed that the OnStartPath and OnReachedEnd events are not triggered when using ā€œreverseā€. Is it by design or a bug?
Is there any other way (other than event point) to know when a follower is starting and ending a path in reverse?
I also seem to not have success with the event point, but for this one I am not sure if itā€™s because of me or a bug.
Thank you!

Path Follow is C++ (code) plugin. There are no BPs which can be modified

That seems more like a bug. Could you please post a simplified project where I can reproduce the issue? thx

Good morning, having an issue with the plugin and Sequencer (using UE 5.1.1)
In sequencer I am attempting to have the actor change paths using the Path Owner track. I am using the SequencerFollow example and have duplicated the spline Actor and separated the 2 actors, add them both to sequencer along with the Cube and animated the cube using current distance on path. However once I add the Path Owner track the animation will no longer play. It all seems pretty straightforward but am I missing something?

Everything else though, loving the plugin :slight_smile: Made my life a lot easier.

Also just a heads up, the sequencer demo is set to loop/ping pong so sequencer isnā€™t actually controlling the cube.

Thanks!

Hi, changing path owner in sequencer wonā€™t work currently. Will take a look if I can make it work. As a workaround you would need to trigger event and call SetPathOwner() method on PFPathFollower component.

1. I bound the camera to BP_FollowerBase and played it in LevelSequence, but during the playback process, the camera has obvious freezes (please see my video), and my line segment is very smooth. How can I solve it? The camera runs smoothly?

1. I rotated the line 360 ā€‹ā€‹degrees, and found that the axis will be wrong when the angle exceeds 90 degrees. If I manually modify the axis, the object will rotate strangely during operation. Is there any way to solve this problem please?

Iā€™m using the PPath plugin in my Unreal Engine project, and it works great up to this point. Currently, Iā€™m struggling to create the following mechanic: when I interact with the actor, it starts following the path, and in the end, it stops following. That part works great. However, I want to make it so that when I interact with the actor, it attaches to the END of the patrol path in order to return to the starting point. I canā€™t find a solution. Is there something like ā€˜Attach to the PPath Endā€™ or ā€˜Start from the Endā€™ or something else? PPath is iniear and not looped.