Patchwork Feedback & Discussion

More instruments and more Patchwork updates when?

I’ve been waiting for like 5 months and we’ve had literally no updates to Patchwork at all.

(Bradicalize) But we are working on hard on lots of goodies to continuously upgrade the Patchwork system.

To whoever made the new LEGO Patchwork template, it’s really cute! Hope to see more varied maps like this in the future :slight_smile:

Coming up on 6 months without any non-bugfix related update for patchwork. This does not give me any reason to trust you will actually update things like you said :sob:

UPDATE NOW

Latest release notes: " * The Patchwork Control Bus option is now available in the Audio Mixer device in Creative and can now also be accessed in UEFN."- thanks for the update. that helps a lot!

Good luck on that project of your.

Glad its working for you!

Thanks! We enjoyed making a little Lego Festival to introduce the basics to new creators. Glad you are diggin it!

We added a few more devices (Splitter, Filter, Gain).

And now you can load your own samples into Instrument Player!

Have fun!

Whats happening here in this video?
Are we getting this in UEFN?
Like this is all I want is a way to use patchwork in UEFN
I know that is meta sounds plus a plugin but I dont get how it relates to patchwork or the features we have, is it a teaser on a new UI or am I dumb?

Oh I actually read the docs for the new custom sounds. This is nice but there still this stuff… Patchwork Note sequencer - Can’t easily select notes - General / Issues and Bug Reporting - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com)

I just can’t ever get anywhere because of creative UI and interface issues, I know people are using patchwork successfully somehwere and maybe thats why my reports get overlooked but from where I am its not usable for a hobbyist let alone in a production environment without 1:1 support from epic like others must be getting. Last time I spoke to epic I just got told to make do with whats there… thats a but rough when it doesnt even work for me and at one point I was asked to come to meeting to discuss the future of patchwork… now i just hate it, and i want to love it

Man even trying to type this post the forum is bugging out and i have 2 lines of text i can see… forgive my spelling and typos im not fixing them lol