Particles not rendering on mobile device.

MobileHDR is checked. Using fixed bounds on my emitter. Simple, unlit material with texture in emissive; material itself is set to additive.

Emitter in empty level plays in PIE and Mobile Preview, but not on devices (multiple).

Have other emitters in my main game, using beam or mesh data respectively, but this is just a bare bones emitter and it won’t play. (And yeah, I tried importing a flat plane and using that to render it on as meshdata, but that has its own host of problems associated with it.) Can’t use GPU particles because ultimately I plan on using subUvs with this effect and the two don’t play nice together.

This is kind of a big deal to me, since I kinda need some VFX in my game that would require bare bones emitters, and if I can’t even get that to work then… hell, I dunno. It seems like a stupid thing to have to hang my hat up on.

Any help would be appreciated!

oh hi! (for a second time)
its hard to check your effect without having any access to this.
I am a bit occupied today, but if you have discord, hit me up and we can see how/what trough screensharing, or zipping up the file and sending it to me.

Discord: Luos - Yoeri Vleer#1474