Particles not affected by lights at distance

I have some particle systems for clouds that I want to have affected by lights. But when the camera is at a distance, the particles stop being affected by lights for some reason, while they still affect the rest of the world.

In the screenshots, you can see how the clouds are affected by lights (what I want). And then you can see how at a distance it doesn’t work. But pushing it a bit forward solves it, but is not what I want or need!

Any help appreciated.

Thanks!
Otto

Hi! I understand you. I have the same problem! From a distance of more than 10,000 units (100 meters), particles (both Cascade and Niagara) do not perceive point light and spot. I’m trying to find a solution, just like you. So far, no one has helped. I would be grateful for a hint on how to increase the visibility distance of reflected light on particles!

Was this solved, trying to find a way to make my far away niagara systems to catch light from distant point and spot lights. If I go closer, it lights the system but as i back away the lighting on the system fades. The light still is lighting the rest of the distant geo, just not lighting the niagara system.