Particles follow along spline?

Hey, so I was wondering if it was possible to make emitted particles follow along a spline? I was thinking it would be a good way to customize the look of stationary particle emitters (like a burning building/car/etc), where you could adjust the spline till the particles are moving exactly the way you want them. Not to say that they should follow the spline EXACTLY, but rather have it be the ‘core’ that they follow. I looked at the Content examples for spline blueprints and, while they have something similar, what they have is the EMITTER moving along a spline, and that isn’t close enough for me to figure out what I need to figure out. Anyone have any suggestions/ideas?

Are the particles of that Emitter moving along the spline too?

I would imagine the emitted particles would not be following the spline - I think part of the problem here is that the behaviour is something that I might describe as being a little too complex for individual particle behaviour, you usually want something generalised - as a result I don’t think you can do this out of the box.

I guess the approach you would take may depend on what you want to achieve?