Part of Landscape Rendering Only

Hi Guys I Am Hoping Someone Can Help.
Only Parts on my Landscape is being Rendered.
This only happens when i use layer blends and attempt to attach a Normal to each layer
If i use only Base Color it works perfectly fine
I have attached some photos of the landscape and the 2 materials Functions being used

The Parts that are rendered seam to “un-render” as soon as i try to paint on it,
It will stay like that even if i restart the engine.
if i remove the normal link its then fine again

I can’t see in particular what’s wrong with your normal function, but I’d say it’s the culprit. Does it work when you connect the normals without the function?

Other very common reasons for landscape material not appearing are:

1. Too much testing layers. Solution: right click on the any layer in the landscape paint dialog and choose ‘fill layer’, then try painting again.

2. Run out of texture space. Solution: Select all the textures in your material and set Wrap in the details.

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

has this bug been reported? otherwise I will as I experience the exact same problem and there’s also the normals that are the reason for it, more than 3 or 4 normal maps going into a layer blend node and at least half my island looses the whole texture. the problem persists in ue 4.27 preview II…