In the past few months I have been doing some tutorials while I continued with the development of one of the games i’m working on.
These are very basic tutorials but may be helpful for ue4 beginners
At this moment these are focused towards 2D games but can be useful for some aspects of the 3d games too. I also wanted to contribute with the Hispanic community, and for this all the material is translated into Spanish too.
This is a list with what I have at this moment:
- Remote iOS build without developer license](Remote iOS build using UE4 – Parallelcube) Part 2](Remote iOS build using UE4 (Part 2) – Parallelcube)]
- **Outline effect **Part 3]](Outline effect (Part 3) – Parallelcube) Part 4](Outline effect (Part 4) – Parallelcube)]
- Dynamic Post Process Volume](Dynamic Post Process Volume – Parallelcube)
- Beat detection using FMOD](Beat detection algorithm – Parallelcube) Part 2](UE4 beat visualizer – Parallelcube)]
- Frequency spectrum visualyzer using FMOD](Frequency spectrum using FMOD and UE4 – Parallelcube) Part 2]
- Using thirdparty libraries with UE4](Using thirdparty libraries in our UE4 mobile/desktop project – Parallelcube) Part 2](FMOD and UE4 C++ example – Parallelcube)]
- How to make an online leaderboard **Part**2]](How to make an online leaderboard (Part 2) – Parallelcube) Part3]
- Parallax Scrolling using UE4 Materials
- Why do we need to use Delta Time?
- How to add C++ containers to our Blueprints
- Basic transitions using Materials ****Part 2]
- Sprite effects: UE4 Materials Introduction
To access to the Spanish version you only need to switch the language using the flag button
Have a nice day!