Paragon asset licence

Hi @Astrotronic,

Thank you for this answer, and thank you also @ighi for your question. I think most of us that we would like to do things in the “right, legal way” while using free assets from EPIC games we struggle to know if we could use them and how.

I do have a question also, of my own concerns about this matter:

I am working in a Lookdev tool done with UE5 (project based tool) where I need models to showcase the capabilities of it. I aim to sell the tool/project files at some point in the Unreal Marketplace, no model will be distributed in these files, but I do showcase Wraith from Paragon also in my first Demo video. I do credit the model as “Wraith - EPIC games” I wonder if this is ok, or I should not credit it in any manner, as I mention the character original name in the credits.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/t/republic-rt-real-time-lookdev-tool-for-ue5/562560

And finally, sorry… Another question of the rights of another IP from EPIC games, Fornite.

There are tons of models from Fornite to be downloaded from Sketchfab, and many Youtubers with , probably, monetized videos, that showcase them in their channels, sure you guys are already aware of this.

I do have plenty of them, and use them during the development of the tool in the same manner, showcase no distribution. I wonder if I could use them in future promos of the tool, and in that case, how should I credit them or not, or if is just completely forbidding to do this.

Thank you so much for any feedback on this important matter.

Best