[PAID] [Remote ok] UE5 Metahuman, ChatGPT, Photo-realistic character artist needed.

Hello,

Labrodex Studios is looking for a photo-realistic character artist that has experience creating metahumans with convai (or a similar tool). We are creating a photo-realistic chatbot that can answer questions on a large library of learned data from chatgpt through UE5.

We have 2D art of the character that needs to be modeled, rigged and animated. We are looking for an extremely high-quality human model.

If interested, please leave contact information here, PM this account and leave a link to a portfolio or resume.

Must be proficient with Metahuman creation, have worked with chatbots and linking them to a Metahuman creation in UE5.

This is an immediate start.

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hi Mandy,

Sent you an email.

Hi! We are an outsource game dev company, with a focus on 2D|3D art and animation) Can you share your email please I will send you porfolios of our artists

HI
I am 3D Artist as well as I have experience in Metahuman+Unreal Engine Pipeline workflow. If you need freelancer for your project. you can mail me on ggovind7738@gmail.com
Thank You

Hello my name is Jequient Broaden. I would be thrilled to be apart of this project. I have worked with Meta Humans over the couple of years. It a huge passion of mine. Here is a link of some of my professional work and personal meta human work. Thank you once again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVEfgO6jsyM

discord: .rockenroll. (Rockenrolla#7706)

email in picture.