[PAID] Looking for Voxel artist to create CHaracter, Idle, Walk and Cast animations in MagicaVoxel for use in UE5

Hello,

I am looking for a Voxel Artist to create and sell me a character with some animations in MagicaVoxel. 32 to 48 block tall character, lion head, big head proportion. Animations all in place for game: Idle, walk, and cast

The animations will have a different model for each frame in the .ply file format. I am still working on the system and it is what I am using right now.

I am writing a Character Voxel animation system, that uses the output from MagicaVoxel.
It is in it’s initial stages but I have basic 3D flip animation working in a controllable character that moves on a grid. Basically like pixel animation, but in 3D.

I speak English natively, but my Spanish is improving so I am open to a Spanish speaker as well.

I would also be open to further collaboration on the project if there is interest and the asset delivery is a good experience.

This is a side project for me outside of work. My last side project that was published is here: Lemons Must Die on Steam

Hello! Do you have an email address or a Discord account you can provide for easier communication? Thank you ahead of time.

my LinkedIn is: