[PAID] Ivailo Ivanov - 3D Character Artist

Hello, my name is Ivailo Ivanov, I am a Professional Character Artist with several years of experience, working with various developers and studios as a freelancer. Such as:
Gameco, NXN corp, NXA, Actalogic, Mathematictv and more.

I am currently looking for some freelance work, I am a character artist with a lot of experience and a very strong eye :wink:

My way of work
I work based on my hourly rate which I can give you if you message me. Meaning I can take up any project from indie to AAA and give it as much time as your budget allows. For the first few assets with a client I always charge 50% upfront. I will invoice you through my company and once the money are received I will start work. Once the asset is complete I will request the rest of the sum.

My skillset
Is full production of 3D assets, mostly characters.Sculpting,Modelling, Retopology, Unwrapping, Texturing and Rendering.

I use 3ds Max, Zbrush, Substance, Marvelous Designer, Blender, Photoshop, Marmoset.

Examples of my work

See more of my work here:

For more information or if you are interested in working with me, please, send me an email at:

zelenhimihal@abv.bg

Available!

Не искам да звуча като задник, но ще ти е много трудно да си намериш платена работа, трябва ти още практика и опит.

Явно имам голям късмет тогава! :smiley:
Available again !

i sent u a message over skype

Hey I havent gotten your message, do you mind sending one again or contacting me via email at zelenhimihal@abv.bg ?

Thanks!

e-mail sent!

I used Ivailo for a character model recently, and it was quick & easy with high quality work. Definitely get a lot of value for the price, I’d recommend him to anyone. I’m a very satisfied customer! I haven’t done any renders yet and my project is on the back burner, but when I get some time I’ll grab some screenshots. Or you can post them Ivailo I don’t mind.

Thanks again, and I look forward to working with you in the future!

Thank you for the kind words Zac!

how much do u charge?

PMed you my friend :slight_smile:

I would enjoy talking to you about some work I have in mind. If you could get back to me.

Sent you a PM, Arithman :slight_smile:

Available!

I used Ivailo for 2 characters models recently and i have to say he did Excellent job! He was fast and very reasonable with his prices! By so far best modeler iv’e worked with!

Thanks for the kind words, Joni, was pleasure working with you!

Hi guys, looking for some freelance jobs again!

Check out my new portfolio at artstation and follow me!

Я виж колко си напреднал за година и половина, поздравления, продължавай в същият дух!

Нямам избор :slight_smile: Много благодаря.