[PAID] Ivailo Ivanov - 3D Character Artist

Available !

Looking for more work

Hi there! Are you available? Please PM me

Hello ivailo :slight_smile: I pmed you.

Ivailo just finished a model that I requested and here’s my feedback:
First of all, he delivered a result that holds extreme high standars. I requested a Vray render and a lowpoly for an upcoming game and the result could not have been more satisfying. I would recommend Ivailo to anyone who’s looking for extra details and pure professionalism. He really puts all his efforts and skills into his work. He even spent 12+ hours extra to polish the results to make the perfect outcome. He also added Shaders and different Materials for me to play around with! Communication was perfect with very quick response. I will definitely work with Ivailo again, and you should be expecting to see the amazing artwork when I post the results in the near future.
10/10!

Hey guys, i still have February free so if you feel like you want any character work done feel free to send me an email!

after some long projects im once again available and looking for paid work.

Let me know at zelenhimihal@abv.bg

https://preview.ibb.co/cbLNgT/Fixed_Final.jpg
delete wordpress blog

Available!

Just a polite bump as I am still looking for work

while im looking for my next contract i took the time to do another portfolio piece of Jaime Fookin Lannister

https://preview.ibb.co/hupbJT/Final.jpg

Hey just wanted to ask if you do animations with the characters or assets

Hello Agent, no, I dont do animations/rigging/weight painting, so you’d have to hire an animator as well.

Ivailo has truly been a blessing in disguise. He has been very understandable and helpful towards my indie project and always has gone above and beyond with every single character model he created for us. The quality of his models speak for themselves and he is always open to further refining models to create the best possible asset for import. I highly recommend Ivailo for his speed, quality and communication and is a great addition for any dev in need of an experienced 3d Modeler. While he doesn’t have a lot of direct experience with UE4, he is always able to communicate with your technical artist and help solve any issues with the asset and how it performs in UE4. It has been truly eye opening to work with him.

Thanks, Marlowe!Very kind words and I take them to heart.I am emotionally invested in your project and i hope we work together again very soon.Can’t wait to show off the characters we did!

Now Available after a long time :slight_smile: