I’m looking for remote work.
I have experience developing both single- and multi-player games and gameplay systems. You can expect efficient code and clean blueprints. Also, I can consult about different aspects of real game development or make a technical audit of your project.
I do love play games and make games, trying my best to be on the edge of gameplay trends and tech
- C++ / Blueprints
- Gameplay systems
- Ability systems: GAS / Custom
- AI : Behavior Tree / Utility
- UI/UX: UMG / Slate
- Proper multiplayer / Client-side prediction
- Editor extensions / Custom asset types
- 8+ years in gamedev
- 4+ years in UE4
- mail: persondn[at]gmail[dot]com
- discord: DN#2329
The most recent project I can demonstrate.
- EOS for matchmaking
- Sight system supporting static and dynamic obstacles
- Custom ability system