[Paid, Contract] Tyler Hinthorne - 3D Modeler

~Current position interests: 3D Character Modeller, Prop Modeller, 3D Generalist~

Hello! My name is Tyler Hinthorne, I am a 3D Modeller specializing in stylised creatures and characters. I have experience with working in game engines, and high to low poly workflows.

Skills

• 3D Modeling
  • Character Modeling
  • Unreal Engine Experience
  • Texturing
  • ZBrush
  • Autodesk Maya
  • 3D Coat - Handpainted Texturing
  • Substance Painter - PBR Workflow

Paid Work
I Charge differently depending on the project:

• Hourly
  • Per Model
  • Per Project

My hourly rate is decided by the project and current availability. It also depends on the frame of time given, overall quality, and complexity. I also legally own all my programs listed in my skills.

Feel free to send me the details of the project, and I will get back to you with more information!

Royalty
I usually do not take royalty work. Depending on the contract, we could talk about part royalty and partly paid. Feel free to send me an email to ask!

Artstation/Portfolio: TylerHinthorne.ca
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tylerhinthorne/

Email: [EMAIL=“thinthorne@msn.com”]thinthorne@msn.com

Work Examples:
More on Artstation: TylerHinthorne.ca

If you have any questions, Feel free to ask!

Moderator Note - This thread ended up on the very last page in this section due to a forum bug. To fix the we have to bump the threads back up to the top. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

Bump!

Thank you for clearing that up!

Available, and portfolio updated.
[TylerHinthorne.ca
[sketchfab]a7d394029f454c84ba419c4c3cba8d3e[/sketchfab]
(https://sketchfab.com)
​​​​​​​

Updated portfolio, Available for work.

Available for work.

Available fo work, Updated portfolio

Hi! I have a Character Creator And Animator position on an Art & Tech Demo for the purpose of submitting to Epic Games Grant Prototype Program, and hopefully a full release.

It will be Royalty-Based Upon Submission and Acceptance of Epic Games Grant, First I will create a 2-way Contract for the position, and have it Notarized.

We can Also use Net-Sharing to work Remotely without saving anyone else’s work, and we can submit our work together as a Working Prototype when the Project is ready. I may Google Drive some Content to be modified, if you can work with the Animations systems i have ready, but they’re Solely for Modification and New Character Implementation Workflow.

Please Visit this Topic if interested in a project built on 2 decades of Tactical Gaming, and Game Design both Paid/Unpaid in my history:

https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm…emo-recruiting

Currently, I am only taking paid work or a combination of paid and royalty. If you need a 3D Modeler in the future, feel free to contact me!

Available for work.

Open for work.

Portfolio updated with new character: Tild
TylerHinthorne.ca
Open for work.

Available for work.

New character added to portfolio. Open for work.