[PAID/CONTRACT] Gameplay Programmer for Shineverse Educational Environments

[PAID/CONTRACT] Gameplay Programmer for Shineverse Educational Environments

Project Title:
Shineverse

Short Description:
You will be working closely with the product team and designers to implement interactivity in 3D learning journeys for preschoolers.

Examples of features you may build:

• NPC dialog
  • mini games involving clicking/dragging/physics-based interactions
  • simple animations
  • UI elements
    Target platforms: (low-end) PC and iPad

Team Name:
Shine Edtech

Talent Required:
Gameplay Programmer/General Development

Responsibilities
Build and Implement gameplay mechanics and features for educational environments used by young learners (ages 5+). Requirements will come in the form of educational activities; you will work closely with the product team to turn these ideas into implementable features and suggest improvements where necessary. Rapid Prototyping using Blueprint scripting, finding and fixing bugs, ensuring all gameplay is fluid and fully functional on target platforms (PC and iPad). All implemented gameplay features must be well-documented and reusable (easily migrated to other projects), designed for eventual Online Multiplayer use. Depending on candidate’s suitability, further work may be offered in this area of multiplayer and networking.

Qualifications
• Minimum 1 year of professional experience using Unreal Engine within the games industry, or on professional projects which require extensive use of Blueprints (portfolio required)
• Strong knowledge of whole production pipeline, able to give feedback on proposed milestones and adhere to them
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Experience in creating multiplayer games is a big plus

Shine Edtech](http://www.shineasia.org)

E-mail: danieltang@shineasia.org
Discord: whatsNiu#5931

1 Like

Hey guys, sound pretty interesting, I have experience as developer and I have been working on unreal blueprints from some time my last video for the Unreal Crepit Challenge:

Please let me know if I can help you with anything.

Cheers!