packing fails because of material with empty engine version

Hello,
for my game i use ModernCityEnvironment01 from the marketplace. Now i have one problem. The material M_Glass01_Glow.uasset is not visible in the editor from unreal. On harddisc M_Glass01_Glow.uasset is there (41kb). Because of that problem packing fails.
M_Glass01_Glow.uasset seems to be saved without engine version:

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): LogInit: Display: CookResults: Error: Error loading C:/Users/Uwe Xander/Documents/Unreal Projects/Testprojekt/Content/ModernCityEnvironment01/Materials/M_Glass01_Glow.uasset!
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): LogInit: Display: LogCook: Error: Error loading C:/Users/Uwe Xander/Documents/Unreal Projects/Testprojekt/Content/ModernCityEnvironment01/Materials/M_Glass01_Glow.uasset!

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): LogInit: Display: LogLinker: Warning: Asset ‘C:/Users/Uwe Xander/Documents/Unreal Projects/Testprojekt/Content/ModernCityEnvironment01/Materials/M_Glass01_Glow.uasset’ has been saved with empty engine version. The asset will be loaded but may be incompatible.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): LogInit: Display: LogLinker: Warning: Unable to load package (C:/Users/Uwe Xander/Documents/Unreal Projects/Testprojekt/Content/ModernCityEnvironment01/Materials/M_Glass01_Glow.uasset) PackageVersion 518, MaxExpected 516 : LicenseePackageVersion 0, MaxExpected 0.

What can i do to solve this problem?

Thank you!
Uwe

Create an empty material and copy that material nodes inside new one and delete old one

Thank you for your help. It works now. I was able to open it in unreal engine 4.24 and create an empty material in my project (unreal engine 4.20),