Packaging UR5.3.12 to VR to Oculus Quest 2

Hi, Im new to UE5.3.2 and want to package to the oculus quest 2. I have tried to follow the steps on the UE5 website but when I package then this error appears: LogClass: Error: EnumProperty FOculusXRFaceState::DataSource is not initialized properly even though its struct probably has a custom default constructor. Module:OculusXRMovement File:Public/OculusXRMovementTypes.h
LogAutomationTest: Error: UObject.Class AttemptToFindUninitializedScriptStructMembers will be marked as failing due to errors being logged
LogAutomationTest: Error: LogClass: EnumProperty FOculusXRFaceState::DataSource is not initialized properly even though its struct probably has a custom default constructor. Module:OculusXRMovement File:Public/OculusXRMovementTypes.h
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error.

Can you please let me know how to solve it?

I think part of the problem may have been because I was saving the file to Onedrive. When I save it to the desktop then I only get the error:

PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

But with no description

Ran into the same error when switching from 5.1 to 5.3. The solution for me was to update Android Studio using these instructions: