Packaging problem

My line trace becomes short after packing the project. What should I do? Who will help?

If your line trace becomes short after packing the project, it could be due to a few reasons. One possibility is that the line trace is not being set up correctly. To troubleshoot this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Check if the line trace is being set up correctly. Make sure that you have the correct start and end points, and that the line trace is being set up with the correct properties.
  2. Check if the line trace is being blocked by any other objects in the scene. If the line trace is colliding with another object, it may not be able to detect the objects you want to bolt.
  3. Check if the line trace is being affected by any other scripts or functions. If there are other scripts or functions that are modifying the line trace, it may be causing the line trace to become short.
  4. Check if the line trace is being affected by any other settings or preferences. If there are other settings or preferences that are affecting the line trace, it may be causing the line trace to become short.
1 Like

Thanks you! I decided this problem. But i changed line trace.