Packaging Error

hi MErbrich,

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: AutomationTool.AutomationException: Unable to deploy AppLocalDirectory dependencies. No such path: P:\16-08-21_ReflexVR_Halbautomaten\06_assets\engine\08-02-17_Reflex_Experience$(EngineDir)\Bi
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): naries\Win64\Win64

It seems like something is wrong with your deploy path.

Cheers,

Hi guys,

I’m having trouble packaging my project. I’m getting the following error:

Project.Cook: ********** COOK COMMAND COMPLETED **********
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Project.CopyBuildToStagingDirectory: ********** STAGE COMMAND STARTED **********
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Project.CreateStagingManifest: Creating Staging Manifest...
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: AutomationTool.AutomationException: Unable to deploy AppLocalDirectory dependencies. No such path: P:\16-08-21_ReflexVR_Halbautomaten\06_assets\engine\08-02-17_Reflex_Experience\$(EngineDir)\Bi
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): naries\Win64\Win64
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei BaseWinPlatform.StageAppLocalDependencies(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC, String PlatformDir)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei Win64Platform.GetFilesToDeployOrStage(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei Project.CreateStagingManifest(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei Project.CopyBuildToStagingDirectory(ProjectParams Params)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei BuildCookRun.DoBuildCookRun(ProjectParams Params)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei AutomationTool.BuildCommand.Execute()
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei AutomationTool.Automation.Execute(List`1 CommandsToExecute, CaselessDictionary`1 Commands)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei AutomationTool.Automation.Process(String[] Arguments)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei AutomationTool.Program.MainProc(Object Param)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei AutomationTool.InternalUtils.RunSingleInstance(Func`2 Main, Object Param)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei AutomationTool.Program.Main()
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED
    PackagingResults:Error: Error Unknown Error

Any ideas?

Yes seems like there is something wrong. But how can I fix this? I didn’t change anything to my build setup…

Please find attached. Thank you for helping out :slight_smile:

link text

I’ve installed the SDK now. Still now success. I’ve attached the new LOGlink text

Post the output log?

The log you attached fails with;

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: ERROR: Windows SDK v8.1 must be installed in order to build this target.

and not during the deploy

Visual C++ 2015 toolchain does not appear to be correctly installed. Please verify that “Common Tools for Visual C++ 2015” was selected when installing Visual Studio 2015.

Not entirely sure what is going wrong there as it would appear it is having issues with the nativized assets

Okay :smiley:
So I’ve installed the common tools.
But. No success… I’ve again attached the new LOG. And thank you :slight_smile:

link text

Ok thank you. I will maybe go back to an earlier version to find out what caused this problem… Thank you!

Hey MErbrich,

UnrealBuildTool: ERROR: Windows SDK v8.1 must be installed in order to build this target.

Please ensure to install the Windows 8.1 SDK or you won’t be able to package.

Also, the errors in your log are definitely related to nativized assets. I recommend upgrading a copy of the project to the 4.15 Preview for testing and trying to package their after installing the 8.1 SDK. If you still get a packaging error there, please provide the new output log.

Have a great day