Download

Overwatch map - Chaouen

UPDATE: Here are some progress that I made on my Overwatch map. I added more modular buildings to test how it looks, I have changed the textures. This one I did it on ZBrush, but it’s not gonna be a final one. I added my first modular doors, they are with the correct scale. I’m gonna resize all the buildings and the map in order to fit the doors scale this next week. I shall be doing more doors but my next step is to fix the scaling problem. Next week I’ll show you more…

UPDATE: Here are some progress that I made on my Overwatch map. I added some modular building to test how it looks like with a fast plaster texture (these texture are not gonna be the final ones, they are only just for a tileable test).
I’ll be showing more next week…

I have started a big project that consists in building a map using the Overwatch style.
The map is a control point map, so it’s symmetric. It is inspired by the blue city of Chefchaouen in Morocco. Here is what I have already done.

3 Likes

Awesome! Would love to know more about how you did this

UPDATE: Here are some progress that I made on my Overwatch map. It has new doors, and I had to change the roof tiles in order to be accurate with the style of Overwatch. I changed the scale of course, now I think it will be fine and I had another change on one part of the map in order to have better gameplay in the future. The corridor at the beginning that leads to the lounge had to be change because you could be spawn killing for quite far away.

1 Like

UPDATE: Here are some progress that I made on my Overwatch map. I have create 7 types of modular windows. I haven’t fill all the buildings with these windows yet but it will be ready next week. This next week I will be starting to model the weapon and replace the blocked one with the final.

1 Like