Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource

Wondering if anyone can help. I keep getting the message -
Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. Make sure your video card has the minium required memory, trying lowering the resolution and/or closing other applications that are running.
I have a 4070ti so not exactly low end.
I’m trying to render a static shot of a car in a scene using path tracer. What’s weird is I just rendered the image out at 3000x3000 resolution and it rendered just fine. I made some small adjustments to the car and now I’m suddenly getting this message. The adjustments I made are nothing major that should be causing this issue so I’m trying to figure out what could be causing the issue? I’ve tried reducing my resolution down to 2000x2000 but still having the issue.

I think it may be caused by the foliage in my scene. Is there any way to cull foliage properly in path tracer? If I use the console command r.RayTracing.Geometry.InstancedStaticMeshes.Culling 0 it culls everything in my scene where really I only need the foreground grass to be seen.

Update:
Definitely seems to be the console command causing the issue. If I don’t do it I can render fine but obviously all of my foliage is missing from the background. I tried deleting the foliage actor and just placing the grass down that I need in the foreground. Some is culled a little further back so I tried the console command just with the grass I had in the scene and it still crashed.
Thanks