Out of Video Memory - A6000

This is an issue I ran into in both 5.0 and 5.1 now. As the title might suggest, the behemoth of VRAM quantity that is the A6000 somehow runs out of video memory when trying to render a pretty intensive scene that it has more than enough VRAM to handle. I know this because UE5 crashes with the “Out of video memory…” error, despite dedicated VRAM usage only reaching 32GB (out of 48GB), and shared memory usage not even moving despite it being the backup for when my old 3080ti did run out of its own VRAM. I’ve been searching everywhere for this, and other posts have only touched upon fixing the issue when their cards truly run out of VRAM. I have tried so many things, but to list a few: texture streaming disabled/enabled, ecc memory on/off, ReBar on/off, drivers up to date, UE5.0/UE5.1, rendering remote/local… nothing worked.

Have you solved this problem? My a6000 also has this problem,dede :sob:

Have you both checked the console settings that are tweakable? Things such as: r.Streaming.PoolSize? You could be hard-limited by default values set in Unreal Engine?

Yes, I did. It don’t helped