Orthographic camera shadows in UE 5.3

I’m trying to setup an orthographic camera for my scene in UE 5.3. Above a certain ortho width the shadows get clipped and glitchy.
I tried setting various parameters in the directional light and the camera, but nothing seems to make a difference.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I’ve just recently started using the orthographic camera with 5.3 and am having the same/a similar issue.

For me, static meshes won’t render shadows until they are fully within the viewport. So basically as the camera scrolls across the play area, shadows start to ‘pop in’ as meshes come into view on the edges of the screen. Seems to be around an ortho width of 1250-1300 where I start to notice it. Anything below that for me seems to be fine.

Skeletal meshes don’t seem to have any problems and render correctly. At least for me this does seem specific to the orthographic camera, as when I switch it to perspective, everything renders as it should.

I know the recent ortho updates are still considered experimental, but hoping there is a fix or solution for this at some point.