Open level and main menu

So im using ue4 4.26 version just because some free assets arent compatible with 4.27.
I have 3 maps, 2 of those game levels and a main menu.
Everything works fine when i press play, but when i press launch, if i start from the main menu, it wont open the first level when i press the assigned button, it kind of re opens itself.
If i start from the first level, i can go back to the main menu and return to the first level.
But if i hit a component that teleports me to the 2nd level, it will just take me to main menu again.
I tried packaging, building, listed the maps i want it to have on the preferences, etc.

These are the warnings i get.

LogPlayLevel: Warning: [2021.10.15-18.26.45:906][848]LogNet: Warning: Travel Failure: [InvalidURL]: Invalid URL: /Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/MainMenumap
LogPlayLevel: Warning: [2021.10.15-18.26.45:906][848]LogNet: Warning: Travel Failure: [ClientTravelFailure]: Invalid URL: /Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/MainMenumap

Note that my url is not game/thirdpersonbp, its content/thirdpersonbp, even in the explorer.
Tried manually changing that and it did nothing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as i spent quite some time on it.

Edit :Ok i noticed that on the packaged app, it works fine.
So the only problem comes with the Launch button on the editor, should i just not mind it and keep going?

Game is what the engine calls the content folder.

Is this multiplayer by any chance?