OnInputTouchBegin doesn't work

What i have:

*.CPP file :

StaticMesh->OnInputTouchBegin.AddDynamic(this, &AOxygenStorage::OnTouchBegin);

void AOxygenStorage::OnTouchBegin(ETouchIndex::Type FingerIndex, UPrimitiveComponent* TouchedComponent)
{
UE_LOG(LogTemp, Warning, TEXT(“Mesh is touched”));
}

*.h file :

UFUNCTION()

void OnTouchBegin(ETouchIndex::Type FingerIndex, UPrimitiveComponent* TouchedComponent);

As a result I can’t see log.

Do you need to setup touch behavior in the player controller, too? It has bEnableTouchEvents, bEnableTouchOverEvents, ActivateTouchInterface, and other stuff related to touch evens.

Honestly ,my programming level is very low and i don’t know how set up player controller via c++.
But , I set EnableTouchEvents and EnableTouchOverEvents to true via blueprint.(It did’t help)
And more , when i set up OnInputTouchBegin with BP - all work, even without set up player controller

I would be grateful if you say where I can get more information about setup player controller via c++.

Before that, I have another option. Is the call to AddDynamic in the constructor or BeginPlay? If it’s in the constructor, try moving it into BeginPlay. I had an issue in which my bindings (from the pawn sensor component) were not being called unless they were in BeginPlay, I also read somewhere they’re supposed to be in BeginPlay.

I try move AddDynamic from constructor to begin blay , but this has no effect.

I set up player controller with c++ , but this has also no effect.

Thanks for the help, I started a new project and now everything works.

I started a new project and now everything works.