Ongoing C++ Gameplay Example Series: Making a Survival Game

Can’t wait

Sweet man, sounds good and I love things with c++, plus since were both 's, I know it will be great lol :slight_smile:

Congrats and thank for this, i really need more C++ gameplay example and i will follow this series! :smiley:

Thank you very much ! Looking forward to this ! Very much appreciated

Congrats to your new position! I’ll be waiting with excitement about the tutorial series ^^ Great work man!

We are thrilled to have you aboard, . I know the knowledge you can share with the community will be immensely beneficial.

As I am currently working on exactly this for my own project. I look forward to leveraging anything you do that I haven’t done yet or could be done better!

stuff. Looking forward to it.

Sounds very interesting, will def follow this.

Nice, will have to stay tuned for this one! :cool:

great news :slight_smile:

THis is ! Congrats and I’m looking forward to the series!

I’m very very very much looking forward to this. Thanks for doing it!

Thank you Stephen!

I’ll just repeat what I said on Twitter

Though I guess you’re catering to the largest common denominator when it comes to tutorials & I personally welcome the competition either way (currently working on a Survival Horror Game myself :D)

It’s a genre and design I picked to appeal to a wide audience, a game which has features that can be used by many games and users of Unreal. And like you pointed out, you are working on one yourself, so that is kind of proving the point :slight_smile:

Wow this is so that you will cover multiplayer. I’ve built the base for survival game (hunger, thirst, health, shooting, picking items, eating etc) but I couldn’t make it multiplayer. I would gladly watch your tutorial series to see how it’s done.

That would be indeed.

:smiley: Looking forward to this!

Very interesting, congratulations !