On the homepage of my creator portal it says Avoid selecting 'Public Only Matchmaking Privacy' for now. I need help with fixing this problem.

Reference ID

!00D1a0L44R.!500QP05FxMf

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Creator Portal

Summary

On the homepage of my creator portal it says ‘There is an issue with the Public Only Matchmaking Privacy setting. To avoid issues in content review, do not select this option until further notice.’ I tried looking up solutions although I could find none. I don’t know if this problem has to do something with my map or creator portal in general. I also made sure that the matchmaking privacy for my creative map is on party choice matchmaking.

Steps to Reproduce

Go to homepage of creator portal

Expected Result

The page says ‘There is an issue with the Public Only Matchmaking Privacy setting. To avoid issues in content review, do not select this option until further notice.’

Observed Result

Seeing this quote every time I log on creator portal.

Platform(s)

PC

Hi Oxem, Welcome to the Forums,

Everyone got that message, as long as you haven’t changed ‘Island Matchmaking Privacy’ in your Island Settings to “Public”, you have nothing to worry about.

Hi, I had my map set to public, but I’ve changed it to Unrestricted one week ago, it was already accepted but I still get the same message.
Is there something else I need to do?
Thanks

Yes, Option is on The Fortnite game Privacy setting too :man_facepalming: Take me forever figure this out :sob: :sob:. It run great on pc side . New problem Nothing work on Xbox Fortnite :expressionless:

What option are you talking about?

Open your Epic Launcher and launch Fortnite. Once you’re at the Main Menu, click on your profile picture in the top right corner. Click on your profile picture again when it appears in the top right corner. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find ‘Privacy Settings’ and change the matchmaking region from Public.

From public to what ? …private ?

Do I have to change my island settings in UEFN to private too? Or just those in game settings ? Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi Chillax, Welcome to the Forums.

I think Will is misinformed.

That message was just related that Island Setting. I posted a screenshot of.

(post deleted by author)

For over a month, I tried several times to access the map I created, but despite changing the Uefn setting multiple times, I couldn’t gain entry. I wasted a month searching for answers because I couldn’t test play my map. However, right after I changed the in-game setting, I was finally able to access my map. But it okay because misinformed :man_facepalming: