On Component Begin Overlap stopped working. How do i fix it?

I am currently working on a VR game and was designing the first few levels. I recently finished my first level and tested it. Upon testing everything was working correctly. The level had a bin, a hoop, and a throwable box. The player was meant to throw the box into the bin. If they also got it through the hoop a checkbox at the end would appear checked. There was also a button to reset the box’s position and a box collision below to reset the boxes position. All of this was working when I saved the game and uploaded it to github. The next day after pulling the project from github, which only contained a few models, I went to test it so I could show my partner. I had not changed anything from the previous day and none of the affected objects where among the pulled files. From that moment onward, my game has been unable to detect any overlap triggers. The hoop, the bin, the removal box and the button have all stopped working and I have no idea why. I even tried creating brand new objects and levels, but this is still a problem.

I have verified that none of the objects are even detecting an overlap. I have triple check all of their collision setting but they are all set to enable collisions.
I don’t know what has gone wrong. Please help!