Official F.M. Station [Content & Announcements]

The links and website is down again unfortunately

Do you have another website or something?
I love this work, and I had another planet BP that i paid for that was shockingly limited and I my game centers near a gas giant
and this is perfect for it. Is there any way I can get the files or are they on sale somewhere?

Amazing work! Is it still available to download?

I would also like to download these! :slight_smile:

Sorry for the double post, but I want to make sure people get this message:

I found the FX Gas Planet Starter Kit on my harddrive, it might not be the newest version but I tested everything and it works!

<removed temporarily until approves upload to this site>

Found the RadialMaterial thing too: link <removed temporarily until approves upload to this site> (in the description)

Thanks for sharing.

So can I use these planets legally? I have the planet creator and want to put them in a commercial game to release.

dear , all the links not working, please share them again, I am your huge fun!

Thanks for the project link! I tested it out and got it running in 4.14 without much :slight_smile:

Though when I just used the GasGiant material, I couldn’t get it working only a basic sphere. I had to use the mesh provided in the project. Do you think that’s because it has way more vertices and therefore more detail? I believe that might have been the. Not a big deal, just curious!

Looks amazing ! but the website is down?

How can I get this amazing Unit One material?
I would love to have it.

anyone have the dynamic eye still?

I would LOVE this gas planet setup - what’s happened to the website?

Fix your Website ASAP

It’s been down for a couple years, he’s working for Bungie now so he isn’t using UE4 these days. I have all of the content that was available downloaded (except the eye, but there are screenshots of the setup on page 1) but I can’t post it due to the license he added to them that states:

I’ll try and contact him and if he agrees I’ll upload the content, I don’t think he will have an with it since the website is gone now. Will post again when I hear back.

I would be interested in this too, and barring that, would it not be possible to recreate, if not improve upon, considering these were generated in older versions of UE4?

would also like those materials.

me too thanks

he’s dead jim.
Kahhhhhnnnn!

but ya all the links are dead

Any news for the content baldwin posted before, i really need the gas planet Kit