Official F.M. Station [Content & Announcements]

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Update: New Quick Tip Tutorial! (Custom Product Function)
“Check the main post for the updated media and links”

Is it free for commercial projects too?

Hi ,

just took a look at your Dynamic Eye and it doesn’t work for me. (UE 4.8.3)

• MFUN_PolarCoord has a calculation error (needs float)
  • missing all textures in MAT_DynamicEye
  • MICs have no material

tried to figure it out with the screenshots you provided, but wasnt able.

Dont know if its still supported, just wanted to give you that info and a thanks for your contribution.

@MeMe - there are more pictures of the material connections on JBaldwin’s site. I used them to recreate the material.

thanks for your reply.
you gave me quite some confidence to look at it again. while setting the material up, i saw it was referring to another folder. “…\FMStation…” was missing.
reimported it with that folder and it works out of the box.

one of these days when you dont look at obvious things first!

Awesome :slight_smile: Happy to hear you got it worked out!

where is the download link ?

@JBaldwin I had a couple of these at one point, so I know they used to have download links. But they seem to be missing from your site, am I just missing something?

OK, I know this is an old post, but I just couldn’t resist being a know-it-all… Did you know that Noob Saibot is the reverse of Boon Tobias - the names of the two guys who created Mortal Kombat?

Hi ,

The download links don’t seem to be available any more on your new site. I know it’s a work in progress but would it be possible to get a direct link to your works, or to a temporary page, or similar?

I would sing your name from the rooftops to get my hands on that eye. It’s the one thing that always causes me trouble, and your work is pure gold…absolutely amazing stuff.

Thank you

Perhaps those of you have downloaded this already will be kind enough to place it somewhere so the rest of us can get it since seems to be missing.

+1 for this, seriously looking for some good planet shaders help.

another +1 to this. awesome resources gone :frowning:

You give something of that project to download ? I don’t see where is o_O

Having the same , heres to hoping someone generous will be able to share it with us…

When is the Free Market Section open? :slight_smile:

Dying to get a hold of that planet shader, will we be able to get access to it soon?

Updated Main Post:
After re-creating my website, the FM Station went down. There is now a temporary page where the 3 major downloads are live once again (FX Gas Planet, Unreal Eye, and Unit One):
http://www.jeremybaldwin3d.com/#!free-market-station/zwkhl

thank youuuuu!!!

Hi,

Anyone able to share this with it working in 4.10? All Material Functions are flagged as missing in the Materials and I don’t know which MF’s should go where :frowning: