After re-creating my website, the FM Station went down. There is now a temporary page where the 3 major downloads are live once again (FX Gas Planet, Unreal Eye, and Unit One):
[Announcement] August 5, 2015
New Quick Tip Tutorial!
Quick Tip: FM Station
[Announcement] July 14, 2015
A.)Unreal Engine Dynamic Eye Launched!
- Dilation Control
- Iris Type
- Pupil Influence
- Optional Procedural Pupil
- Muscle Constriction Limitations
- Blindness / Haze
[Announcement] July 6, 2015
A.)Dynamic Radial Mask Ported!
- Start animation from any degree
- Dynamic Endpoint
- Dynamic Polar Coord. Animation
- Full Color Based on Vector Grads
- And much more!
[Announcement] July 5, 2015
A.)Unit One: A Simple 3D Dynamic Ruler Launched!
- Accurately test the size of your level whether it be in miles or millimeters!
- Dynamic Distance based ruler progression
- Mathematically Accurate
- Editor/In-Game Modes
- Easily control properties using Master Material Instances on a global scale
- This system fully supports US Standard and Metric System(s)
[Announcement] June 22, 2015
A.) New FX Gas Planet Update Launched!
Implemented new shader parameters for more robust control over gas color, fluidity, and behavior.
Implemented stylized parameters for more control over defining features of non-existant giant types.
New MICs and Maps.
Saturn Remake now included. This is an attempt I made at re-creating Saturn using the new parameters and controllers included within this update.