Odd Intellisense Bug

I’ve been noticing this weird issue with just my UE4 projects. I’m using VS2013 Professional with the latest version of Visual Assist X.

It seems like the first property declared for a class does not have correct intellisense handling. I find this frustrating when trying to work with that first declared property.

Here Mesh1P is declared first

Here is the result when I try using intellisense with Mesh1P

And this is the result with FirstPersonCameraComponent

And this is what happens when the two are swapped

As I mentioned: This is only happening in my UE4 projects. Could something with the GENERATED_BODY() macro be causing this to happen?

Hi InfectedFPS,

Sorry for the delayed response to your post. I did some testing using 4.7.6 and was able to see the results that you described in this post. I do not believe this is an Intellisense issue, since I use Visual Assist with Intellisense disabled. However, I do have some good news. When I ran the same tests using 4.8 Preview 3, this issue did not seem to be occurring any longer. Would you be able to check in 4.8 Preview 3 and see if the same is true for you?

Hi ,
No worries on the response time since this is likely lower on the issues list compared to other things!

Yeah, I wasn’t sure what is was called in Visual Assist so I just referred to it as Intellisense. :slight_smile:

I just tried it out in the latest preview and it seems to be fixed!

Thanks!