Oculus use with Vive Tracker

The UE4.24 version and Star Calibrator, was used to connect Oculus and the tracker, and tested with Left Right / Left Special, etc., and when the motion controller was set to Left & Right as of SteamVR 1.16.10, both trackers appeared in the content. I confirmed it.

At first, when I put the Hand into the previous variable of the Motioncontroller, Hand as the old version, both trackers were visible, but when I turned on the computer the next day, only the left tracker was recognized.
Two trackers were recognized again only after I changed the Hand option to Motion Source, the current Motion Controller option.

Then I checked that the next day was going well, but after the weekend, I can only see the left tracker again.

I haven’t changed anything, but only the left tracker is recognized every time like this. After that happened today, I changed the options again, rebooted the computer, turned the content off and on, and changed the tracker recognition order, but only the left tracker keeps popping up. What is the reason the Tracker only recognizes the left side?

p.s. I tried changing the Hand Option from Right to Special 1. I tried both of them changing to Special 1 3 on the camera, and tried changing only Poses to Special with the Tracker Role set to Hand. But nothing worked for me.