Oculus Quest 2 - Strange Rendering Bugs and Abnormalities

Hello, I’ve been having problems developing a VR game for Quest 2, specifically with niagara particle effects.

1. I have noticed that the particle count for my particles is automatically being reduced when I build to the Quest 2. In editor and playing via Steam, the particle count for a particular system is 15. On the Quest 2 however, the particle count for the same system is 6. The system itself has no scalability and I have no idea what could be causing this, any ideas?

2. I have a missile projectile which uses the projectile movement component. Attached to the projectile are 2 particle effects, a rocket trail, and an explosion. After getting far enough away from the player, both the trail and the explosion particles are no longer visible. Also, when I move to where the missile hit a building and exploded, the trail particle is still active despite being disabled when the missile explodes. This doesn’t happen with any other particle in my game, just these particles on the missile. Neither the particles nor the missile itself are set to cull themselves at a distance from the player, and they don’t do this when playing on Steam.

3. It’s hard to describe it, but I’m seeing a weird zig-zaggy looking abnormalities when looking at large objects from far away. I’ll stand on top of a building in a city and see this zig-zagging where the bottoms of the buildings meet the floor, and I can see the floor beneath the buildings through the zig-zags. I was thinking this might be a z-buffer thing or something? I don’t know. Again, this is Quest 2 specific, doesn’t happen on PC or Steam.

Any ideas or suggestions would be a massive help, thanks.