Objects Jitter Attached to VR Camera

When I attach objects to the Camera in the motion controller pawn they jitter in VR mode.

It’s a slight movement probably less then 1mm but since I bring the object very close to the users head it begins to jitter ever so slightly.

I have it parented to the Camera and offset it directly over the users head and it jitters and it is obvious at close proximity.

Outside of VR it does not jitter at all. Anyone else have this issue?

I have checked its relative posititon/rotation and it does not move at all. Has anyone else ran into the issue.

I am getting well over my framerate. I have tried in Rift S, Vive Pro, Valve Index. All have the same issue.

I have an AMD 3900X, 32GB ram, RTX 2080ti. My frames don’t dip and it happens in both an empty scene and populated.

I have this issue but still don’t know how can i fix it…

Did you find solution?

Maybe this happens because of the actor-hierarchy, so that any small movement of the parent-pawn would always also move the child-motion-controller.

I could fix this in one case by detaching the controllers from the VR-root since they do not need to be attached.

Another solution could be IMHO to override the following function in your child-actor, so that it would not use the parent-movement replication-implementation:

virtual void GatherCurrentMovement() override;

Would be interesting to know if there is an easier way to do this…

It probably has to do with two different movement-systems which are not working well together?

( i.e. UCharacterMovementComponent-replication and MotionController-actor-replication )