NVIDIA GameWorks Integration

Looks fantastic !

Could someone share a link of 1, one, single game commercially published that makes use of VXGI, Flex and etc?!

Canā€™t wait to play with flow :smiley:

Rise of the Tomb Raider has VXAO, which is just VXGI with the GI cut out.

Killing Floor 2 uses Flex for blood .

Plus, there are Fallout 4 (weapon debris), Dangerous Golf (fluids) and Bubble Lands (VR playground)

Not to mention commercial plug-ins for VFX, like Lucid Physics for 3ds or UniFlex for Cinema 4D :slight_smile:

Thanks; but why did they use TressFX instead of NVidiaā€™s hair I wonderā€¦

Thanks for sharing, saya akan belajar tentang ini. :slight_smile:

Well, since the prior game used it as well, it was probably just artistā€™s choice since they already knew how it works. Plus since the first Tomb Raider game in the reboot series had it, Iā€™m sure AMD made a push for the sequel having it as well.

VXGI+Volumetric Light

(not shown but itā€™s the build with also Flex/Hairworks/HBAO)

watch?v=sW9DfHZM-Ak

do you have any plan for sharing ?

UE4.13.2 and VXGI in our Animation series:

b3f1fc5f7c5b2eeecaaa51dec060e2facadc8b6b.jpeg

Not yet. Itā€™s really straightforward to add to the build i linked earlier with VXGI/Flex/Hairworks, it just take a lot of time, a couple hours? Itā€™s not on a proper repository anyway.

Thank you for 4.14.3, but little problem. When I select soft body in flex, UE4 crashing. And I donā€™t understand how to fix it, try on 2 PC, and same problem.

Hey guys, ive made an account with github as a free user but I cant actually access thhttps://github/MaximeDup/UnrealEngine/tree/VXGI+Flex+HairWorks-4.14.3

i assume you need access to Epic games/Nvidia GamesWork repo

can you share how to reproduce crash and your error code/crash error message please.

ive managed to download the code library off nvidiaā€™s site but im insure how to install it. Any ideas?

Do the Flex sample maps work for you? If you are having problems importing a new asset then if you can send me a DM with the source asset and some repo. steps then I can take a look.

Flow UE4 integration will be released shortly for 4.15, Waveworks should also see an update, but I donā€™t think youā€™ll see a Cataclysm UE4 update in the near term.

We donā€™t have a timeline for Flex diffuse particles in UE4, but I saw that someone on forum had done an integration manually. Iā€™ll add at task for it and see when we can get it scheduled.

Flow will indeed be updated from the Funhouse version to include self-shadowing.