NVIDIA GameWorks Integration

All platforms Support?
(Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, HTML5, PS4, Xbox One)

It supports only Windows till now. :slight_smile:

my vc2015 is original iso
is problem?

and i setup, also had error in MSB3075 , i have replace WindowsPlatformCompilerSetup for sp3 problem,also error

Do you plan to support other API sets except DirectX 11&12 in the development environment?
(PS4, , OpenGL, OpenGL|ES, Metal, etcā€¦)
If yes, when will support be active?

hi,i have a question,how to integrate Flow into UE4 4.13?

There is no separate Flow integration available as of yet. So either write the integration urself if u have the SDK or use the funhouse branch which has Flow. Or wait until I get back from holidays and iā€™ll merge the funhouse version into my branch

thank you. it will save me a lot time

Gotta love that flex

's something i put together with flex (0:48 - 1:10 in video) thanks to thread.

v=RUDP5UDYYi0

Thatā€™s so weird, so cool. You did the fishes using FleX?

Great work!

Nvidia Flow integration

Iā€™m waiting for Nvidia Flow integration to UE4. The overview of technonolgy at nvidia website contains the release date of Q3 2016. However Flow is still unavailable.

Thank you very much. Fishes between 0:48-1:10 in the video are flex softbodiesā€¦ Other are skeletal meshes simulated with Unrealā€™s physics.

Hi , I tried replacing files in NvApi folder but it doesnā€™t work and errors are still there.
I also tried checking unicode symbols in codes and deleted all unicodes but still no luck, build failed either.
Are there any other solution to it? It seems you are right about those files but I cannot find the files which are correctly coded.

I would suggest removing all the files and starting again. Ensuring you hit ā€˜Nā€™ during setup.bat when asked to overwrite files. There may be other dependencies that got overwritten before.

Sorry, yes, still in development, but we should have it up in a few weeks, I hope.

Is there any news from FaceWorks? oh and also volumetric lighting?

FaceWorks itself is available on Github, but not integrated in UE4. The Volumetric Lighting integration in UE4 isā€¦closeā€¦and making great progress, but it is continuing to require a lot of effort to get everything polished. It will be worth the wait though, and Iā€™ll tell the team there are people eager for it .

Yes. Please tell them they are dying for it. Thanks !

Can someone tell me if the SLI is working now in UE4?
If it is working, I plan to buy a second GTX 1080.

No, and it probably wonā€™t for a while. Epic has no known plans for ever supporting SLI or Crossfire.