November #UE4Jam Submission Thread!

Infektious

Team Name: Green Kingdom Giants

Multiplayer Zombie Survival

GameName: Infektious

TeamMembers: , “Arctika”, “Hamtaro-1H”

Infektious by Green Kingdom Giants

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5RBqRZzHUsyellWY052ZHNxWGM&usp=sharing

Link: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
Team Name: APDRA
Team Members: Andrew Wetmore
Submission Name: APDRA_MazeOfDisease

Description:
Fight as a virus or pill in a maze of flesh to try and kill the host or save them! Look at in game help menu for more info.

Curse of Power

Link

Team Dogs

Members Grimmiers (Solo)

Curse of Power

Premise

An RPG where you have to lower your level to remove a curse.

Supports controller and m/kb:
Left Click and Left Face Attack,
Right Click and Top Face Heal
Space and Bottom Face Jump
WASD and Left Analog
Hold Right Bumper to Increase sensitivity

Note
It’s in a broken state, but I wanted to enter no matter what so here it is.

Almost all assets were made after the announcement. SoundFx were made with a synthesizer, models in blender, textures with gimp. Sadly I couldn’t get some animations to work on some enemies and trying to fix it broke the damage system for the character.

Team WildCraft

Members
Matthew-Modeling
Avolanty-Animations
NinJin-LevelDesign
Edwig-Music/FX
VelHelm Blueprinting/C++
Premise: A shoot em up third person based off an old game called LAPD Future cop. We wanted to make a game where there was a zombie type epidemic that made anyone infected loose their minds and you had to go in guns blazing to grab VIPs that pay you a ton of money to save them from the infection. Kind of like Zombies with Robots. We wish we had a better game for you but one of our Programmers decided to bail on us and not inform us that he was doing so leaving his end of the work gravely unfinished. We did get the animations and level design done with awesome Music. So enjoy the road trip, wish you had something to shoot at.

R to transform into a hover car to go faster and right click to shoot flames. wasd to move and mouse enabled third person.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxK29vfJvhdodDV5RmtXbWtfMmM/view?pli=1

Note a little late on uploading before the deadline, Apologies. Thanks for checking out our content. Avolanty - I will try to get the AI for it done later in the week to give a better version.

v=-DPgdABjpHY
For 's Robo Twerking remark lol

Fix for link!!!

the fix for the link the : was missing from the link

The link to the game is broken please use this one:

Downloaded and played it. I got like points :smiley:

Sweet!! 80,000 for me

Jam Entry - The Cleaning Service

*** Updated post with the final polished version now that the jam is over is here along with source —> Linky Linky

Link to a download of your game - Download Link Here!
Team name - Help I Need an Adult
List of team members - MathewW (solo)
Name of your submission (Please format it with your team’s name attached ex. TeamName_GameName) - HelpINeedAnAdult_TheCleaningService

Game is “The Cleaning Service” and I hope you guys have fun. I will clean up the code soon and publish to GitHub for all to enjoy! If anyone wants to play a better version of this with a few bugs fixed I will be cleaning it up this week and putting it in the release section =)

Controls: WASD to move, Mouse to Look, Mouse1/E to interact.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29774099/UE4/SharedFiles/November2015-Jam/picture.png

Do not have permission to download

That’s my bad. Using a new google account and the settings were all private. Should work fine now.

Chromatic Matter

Team name/members: Zhenёq
Zhenyoq_ChromaticMatter - Zhenyoq_ChromaticMatter.zip — Yandex.Disk (if download page is not in English, you can change language by clicking the flag in right bottom)

x32 build here - Chromatic Matter — Yandex.Disk

Nice stuff man.

I like the look of that !