Not working my map.

My card does not work, I launch it, but it does not start. An error appears and says to delete a file that has not been on the card for a long time. I checked everything. And still an error and no launch.
1.15 Focus on the Fortnite age rating: games for teens and older. Content that does not comply with Fortnite’s age rating is prohibited. For example, it is forbidden to place “adult” dance materials in sixth place. The maximum allowed age ratings in Fortnite are specified in the article “General Information about the International Age Rating Coalition.” We also do not allow the publication of materials whose main audience is children under 13 years old, such as lullabies. The images and text used to promote your islands must be appropriate for all age groups (for example, content rated “Everyone 10+ or below” by the ESRB).
This is an error ALTHOUGH I DIDN’T EVEN PUBLISH THE MAP AND THERE ARE NO CLOSED VERSIONS.

@w3akyyyy Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form