No Support for older Android Smartfones in 4.25?

My Smartfone Samsung J3 has only ES 3.0, although its from 2016 and I just realized that I cant test my app on my own smartfone, because UE4.25 isn´t supporting pre ES3.1 anymore ? Or is there anything I can do in 4.25 to get my apps/games working on older Androids ?

Somehow such an step wouldn´t make a lot sense for me, it would mean that only the newest smartfones are supported which would lead to a lot of lost opportunities. I´m currently downloading 4.24.3 as an workaround, but it would be nice to know if there´s an option use the latest UE version for me.

Edit:
Now I realized that I can´t migrate/import my Assets from 4.25 to 4.24.3
So it seems my whole work from over 1 Week is gone now ?

So I tried to find a solution for the problem the whole day but was not successful. Im always getting the Error Message “android device only support openGL ES 2/3 but not 3.1” on my phone.

I even exchanged all the materials in the app to Unreal start materials, as I thought maybe they are too high in resolution or something, but that didnt help.

I also played around with ManifestRequirementsOverride.txt like it was for example explained in this thread: Android Permissions Problems - Mobile Development - Unreal Engine Forums

But that also didnt work and I did exactly as described in the thread. After I packaged the app I always have in the manifest and I guess that this is main problem here.

One thing I also tried was putting ES3.1 support to false in the default engine ini and writeprotect that file, after that I indeed got the android manifest changed after packaging so that it displayed now EsVersion="0x00030000 instead of EsVersion="0x00030001 and my phone supports ES 3.0, but I still got the same error message afterwards.

I´m getting out of Ideas.

Did you find a solution for this problem , its stupid thing that ue 4 deprecated openGL es 2 , most mobile games on google play including Pubg support openGL es 2