No Sound coming from Emotes inside Mutator Zone

Hello, I’m sorry, I solved my issue myself, sadly with a bug that I’d like to adress.

I generated a Mutator Zone with the regular device to prevent people from eliminating eachother in a specific Zone so people can peacefully fish in that Area.

Since the last update I have noticed that there is no Sound coming from any Emotes in that Area anymore.
I have no idea why or how this happened, because before the latest big Update everything was fine. Any idea how to fix this issue?

I already tried different settings according audio, but i have no luck in finding a solution for it and I’ve tested already way too much and I start to get frustrated.

My Mutator Zone is linked with a Class Selector and Damage Buff Device, if that helps.

Only using Fortnite Creative, no UEFN.

Thank you for any help!

Edit/Solution:
Ok listen people, I’m feeling super silly about myself because I had no idea what to do, or what caused this issue.

Anyway… I finally found the solution.

I started to delete everything one by one out of frustration and I finally found out it was the DJ Table and Speaker Items ingame that caused the issue.
Which I honestly find ridiculous since they dont even generate music to begin with, nor do I have any options to edit it to do so.

Maybe someone should fix that and either change them to regular items without sound overlay or at least make them editable?

Anyway, thank you and hope I helped someone else who has/had the same issue.

Good job, no doubt this will help others, and hopefully now you have identified an issue and posted about it, it can be seen and gets fixed.

1 Like

Now I only need to find out how to make this topic from unresolved to solved :sweat_smile:

Do good and help a noob please? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The solved switch is on the bottom of your reply :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.