I already posted this thread in the rendering part of this forum, but it seems appropriate to also post it here.
So I have no visible ambient occlusion in projects created with the Virtual Reality template.
My screen is completely white in buffer visualization (Ambient occlusion).
- adding post processing volumes with the ambient occlusion cranked up
- going to project settings -> rendering -> enabled ambient occlusion & ambient occlusion static fraction
- export project setting from another project with AO working (for example the First person shooter template) and importing it into my virtual reality project
- baking my light with and without light reflection capture (which shouldn’t make a difference, but who knows)
- set the AO in the .ini to true and also checked for other possible options -> restarted the project
- I tried to enter this line in the console and this is the result in the output log:
Cmd: r.DefaultFeature.AmbientOcclusion 1
r.DefaultFeature.AmbientOcclusion = “1”
LogMaterial: Missing cached shader map for material DebugMeshMaterialFakeLight, compiling.
Also I’m using version 4.13.1 and I have the same problem on different PC’s in different projects all created with the VR template
Any help is appreciated