Ninja Resurrection: A tale of Kuro - released!

Dive into the heart of intense martial arts combat in “Ninja Resurrection.” Embark on an epic journey as Kuro, a warrior with a forgotten past. Unravel the mysteries of your existence while mastering a complex and challenging combat system.

Key Features:

Hardcore Combat: Experience a combat system that demands precision and skill. Master parries, combos, aerial maneuvers, and engage in Quick-Time Events (QTEs) for a truly immersive martial arts experience.
Mysterious Narrative: Play as Kuro, a character with a lost memory. Piece together your past as you progress through the game, uncovering the secrets that shroud your existence.
Formidable Bosses: Confront powerful adversaries with unique abilities. Test your combat prowess against intelligent and challenging boss AI that adapts to your playstyle.
Skill Progression: Unlock a variety of combat skills as you progress, enhancing your capabilities in battles. Experience a natural skill progression that aligns with the unfolding narrative.
Player Feedback: This demo release aims to gather valuable player feedback. Join the community and contribute to the development of “Ninja Resurrection.”

Embark on a journey of self-discovery, face formidable foes, and master the art of the ninja in this hardcore martial arts adventure.

3 Likes

Amazing!!

2 Likes

This is the Fighting Game that I have been waiting to Develop. Awesome Work. Please show me more.

2 Likes

I recently finished the fourth boss, now I’m polishing it. Update is coming soon)

1 Like

Are you developing NINJA RESURRECTION Single handedly?

1 Like

Yes, there are a couple of people who helped me, but 99% of the work was done by me

2 Likes

Looks Fantastic. Truly Inspiring. Makes we want to jump back into my Ninja Game Dev.

Keep Going. Never Quit!

2 Likes