Niagara RasterizationGrid3D Data Interface

I found there is a new Data Interface for Niagara System,it called RastrizationGrid3D.I have been using Grid3d for a while in Simulation stage to sample the particle and write it to the volume texture.But when UE5 preview 1 release.I found the Niagara Fluid is using a new Data Interface called RastrizationGrid3D.What is different between the Grid3D Collection and RastrizationGrid3D?Personally i thought the RastrizationGrid3D is using the GPU parallel to init the value but Grid3D Collection relay on the CPU write data to GPU.I don`t konw whether i was right?Could some one tell me the difference between RastrizationGrid3D and Grid3D Collection?

The RasterizationGrid3D is specifically designed for scattered writes in cases where your simulation stage is iterating over particles and you want to splat them into a grid. It wraps up an integer grid and uses interlocked operations in order to accumulate values. The Grid3DCollection does not support these interlocked operations and only stores float/vector, etc attributes. The fluid solvers in NiagaraFluids use the RasterizationGrid3D to transfer particle values to the grid, then it uses the Grid3DCollection to perform the actual simulation logic.