Niagara audio visualizer - NOT WORKING (files attached, help 4.26)

Following closely Niagara audio visualizer tutorials - but the Engine didn’t react to audio at all.
The strangest thing is that I got it to work after many tries - for a few seconds, I than save the system and after this - whole day of trying didn’t bring the result back. I restart the engine,computer, build the fx again - nothing.

It felt like the sound didn’t connect with the particle system…
Please help, the audio reactive capabilities is one of the main reasons to install 4.26.

I am attaching the Niagara system - I recreate from here:

Please try to see if it works on your machine and tell me?!

I also run on win7 - can this be the problem? If there is someone on win7 - please try it too.
Download the Niagara system+audio wav

Ok a solution!
I completely remove the drivers (Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs Drivers) and continue with the Windows generic one. It works!

I recognize this is an older post, but I wanted to confirm that something similar was happening to me. I was consistently seeing issues with the “analyzer” not playing back dependably in 4.26 and 4.27. There was no pattern to whether it worked or not (sometimes it wouldn’t work at all).

Because of this post I tried switching to a different output driver (a Presonus) and NOT my Realtek audio and suddenly stuff is working consistently.

Thanks to Lyubomir for posting a solution! :pray: