(Newbie) Problem with rendering a City Sample.

Hey, I’m a newbie to unreal engine, whom is currently testing out ue5. I wanted to make a quick render of the city demo sample project. I setup a sequence with CineCameraActors, added a few shots, and rendered it, but then it didn’t render the way I setup the sequence and cameras, instead it just put all the cameras locations to the game view (Playerstart place ), and rendered from that position. There is probably an easy fix, or a box to tick, but after sitting for 30 min ripping my hair out I came on here. Any help would be appreciated, hopefully my explanation wasn’t that unclear. Here some screenshots.

Result I want :
What I get :
![NewLevelSequence.-000

Rendering from here :

What happens if you lock the camera to the shot? (those small greyish camera icons => click it)

I believe it just locks the camera to the viewport? as I believe it would normally do. The problem occurs only when rendering. I can replay the sequence with no problem in the viewport. My problem is similar to this guy’s problem :[UE4 Sequencer won't record from cameras? — polycount ]
Tried what he did, but nothing seemed to work.

Can’t test it myself right now, but it could be the GameMode that interferes there. Movie Render Queue has an option somewhere to override the GameMode. Would setting it to None help?

This might help. I was having similar problems. Here’s a post I started.