[ New UMG Widget ] Color Picker UMG Widget, The Same Color Picker You Know and Love!

I just put it in my 4.15 project and it works fine, until once I was trying to compile some code, there is an error message says, JoyColorWheel.cpp(17): “DirectedGraph” is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with “0” for '#if/#elif". Have no idea what it is, how to solve it

Dear ,

Could you sent me the VictoryUMG for 4.15 whitch you builded? My email is , Thanks a lot.

Hello please reply

I want to use this in a game I am making, and I am planning on releasing it as an actual game. Am I allowed to use this in my game, I can give credit right under the color picker in the game

Also can you build it for 4.15.2?

This is going to be super handy for our VR ui !

Thanks ! :slight_smile:

Great…Is anyboby has 4.15+ version?? I really want to try it…My email is kongberet@hotmail.com. Thanks a lot

Hi ,
Can you also compile a version of the color picker for 4.15 please?
Thanks in advance!

I’m looking for a version of this plugin for 4.16 if anyone has it…

Thanks in advance, ! Looking forward to using this.

PP

If you want to rebuild the plugin, which you probably have to since you’re on a different engine version, you’ll have to do the thing where they suggest to copy the VaRest project into YourProject/Plugins/VaRestPlugin folder instead of downloading the pre-compiled version

Now, for rebuilding the plugin, try this:

Close UE4

Manually delete the “Intermediate” and “Binaries” folders of the plugin, if they are present (directly in windows explorer)

(Optionnal) Manually delete the “Intermediate” and “Binaries” folders of your actual game project. This will cause your game modules (non-plugin) to be rebuilt too

(Optionnal) Right-click your .uproject file (in windows explorer), and click “Generate Visual Studio Project Files”

Double-click on your .uproject file to launch UE4. You should see a popup telling you that some modules need to be rebuilt. Accept.

This should rebuild your plugin. The stuff I tagged as (Optionnal) should be unrelated to rebuilding your actual plugin, but I sometimes end up doing these steps just to be sure.

If the build fails, the log file detailing the errors is under “YourProject/Saved/Logs/YourProject.log”. We’ll probably need the contents of this log file if this doesn’t work. Good luck!

https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/399214/how-to-manually-build-plugins.html

Hey can I get a copy of the built plugin? Thanks

Plugins

have you found it yet?

here plugin for 4.18.1
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bptXZHl
i hope this steps can help you to build it on your own:
1.source code of a version engine you want to build this plugin.
2.create a full C++ project whatever it named.
3.copy and paste plugin to project. eg. C:/xxxxCPlustest41801/Plugins/Victory UMG…
4.delete Binaries
5.open this project like the same.
6.it will ask you to rebuild Victory umg.cpp.OK
7.Done.

I will try to keep this repository up to date.
Right now it should work with the current editions of 4.17, 4.18, 4.19, and the promoted branch.

@calembendell Can you preview your version again? I have tried master and it didn’t work. I also tried promoted, and it still doesn’t work, but it also says 4:20, and not 4:19. Might have something to do with it…

@calembendell I tried adding this to my project and it did not work. Usual error messages “Binaries for plugin are missing or incompatible” & “plugin failed to load because module could not be found.”

Hey @RealAero and @wickerman123,

I’ll be looking into this today.
I have the color picker currently deployed in an application built using a slightly older version of the promoted branch.
Perhaps I forgot to push something to the Github repository!

Sorry for the trouble.

@RealAero @wickerman123 ,

I’m not actually sure why you’re getting errors.
I run git clone https://github.com/calben/UnrealVictoryUmgPlugin Plugins/VictoryUmg in the root of my project, regenerate the visual studio solution, recompile, and run the project without error.
Are there no errors when you attempt to compile the plugin?

Oh, silly mistake on my end. @calembendell I was using a blueprint project opposed to a C++ one. I am used to C++, and was quite surprised the project I was using this plugin on wasn’t a C++ project.

it works fine on C++ projects, thank you!

I should look into figuring out how to provide releases for each individual Unreal version for Blueprint projects!
I’ve been wanting to figure out the Github releases feature for a while now :smiley:
Glad it works!