New short film from MR3D-Dev

Hey everyone

Just wanted to post some WIPs of my coming sci fi short film, I just finished all the staging areas so here they are, I’ll hopefully start filming this weekend

7 Likes

Hey there @MR3D_Dev,

Hope you’re doing well! The sky in every scene is just breathtaking. Are there any clues about the story that you can give a hint to? :smiley:

1 Like

Is inspired by a sci fi creepy pasta about a man finding a gate a world beyond the local human bubble that could have real bad consequences for life in the solar system

1 Like

Ah yes, the call of the void type story. Absolutely stoked to see the short film now :smiley:

2 Likes

I was testing a new system in Unreal and decided to make a small short film out of it tied to the main one I am doing later.
Just a tease image (It’ll be live on the channel on Wednesday)

2 Likes

Here is that found footage short film that will have some relation to my coming space short

3 Likes

This gave me goosebumps. Love a great story :grin:

2 Likes

Looks so real. Good job!

2 Likes

This is quite the chilling “found footage” styled cinema you’ve created here! I feel compelled to know more about this footage and your short film in general! Keep up the fantastic work; I can’t wait to see more updates! :star_struck:

1 Like

Update on the short film:

We got our first shot list, this for Act I. Let me know if you can spot the story :wink:
(no cheating by looking at my instagram)

1 Like

These screenshots look fantastic, but admittedly I couldn’t spot the story. :sweat_smile:

I will have to look for the extra details on this update! An Instagram, you say? :eyes:

1 Like

Extra screenshots from the final act (which I had to re write cause I was missing some assets xD)

2 Likes
  • I can’t wait to see the result! :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:
1 Like

These screenshots look fierce! I’m sorry to hear you had to rewrite the final act, but I’m sure it came out great. I can’t wait to see the outcome. :grin:

The main character got a makeover with new custom clothes

1 Like

Hello again, @MR3D_Dev; I hope you’re doing well and having a wonderful Monday! :sunny:

This is quite the “glow-up” for our main character here; keep up the great work!

1 Like

More updates, now with an extra scene :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He looks exactly like Dominic Sherwood. How cool :smiley:

1 Like

oh wow that is true. When you are not shooting for likeness you get it xD

1 Like

New scene added. The story needed a scene of him flying towards the objective

1 Like